Responsibilities & Ownership
- We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern/Full-timer who has the ability to support overall company marketing efforts and day-to-day creative tasks
- You will work directly with the co-founders in developing the brand guidelines and marketing materials across social platforms (Instagram, Email Marketing, etc)
- You will also get hands-on experience on designing products (longboards, merchandise, etc)
Requirements & Qualifications
- Your education level doesn't matter to us
- Knowledge of design softwares such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Illustration and 3D Modelling skills are a plus
- Self-driven, an open mind to challenge the status quo, and accountability to be able to work and learn independently
Why work with us?
- Join the movement to spread the love of adventure
- Flexible working hours and locations - we trust you to be responsible enough!
- Access to our arsenal of longboards, surfskates and skateboards; and free classes (if you don't already know how to skate!)
How to apply
Please send in your resume, portfolio (if any) to email@example.com with your full name and contact number. We will get in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.