Longboard Instructors (Part-time)
Responsibilities and Ownership
- We are looking for longboard instructors who are passionate about spreading the love of longboarding
- You will be responsible for creating a conducive learning experience for students and follow the brand's guidelines
- You are to uphold the brand's image and behave professionally at all times
- Assist in customer service regarding lessons/related services
Requirements and Qualifications
- Highly proficient on a longboard and able to teach confidently
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility in schedules, and ability to work on weekends and evenings
- First Aid certification is a bonus
- 18 years old and above
Why work with us?
- Join the movement to spread the love of adventure
- Flexible working hours and locations - we trust you to be responsible enough!
- Funding to lead and organise your very own community event
- Access to our arsenal of longboards, surfskates and skateboards; and free classes (if you don't already know how to skate!)
How to apply
Please send in your full name, contact number, and a video (or link to a video) of yourself skating to email@example.com. We will reach out if you are shortlisted.