Content & Community (Intern/Full-time)
Responsibilities and Ownership
- We are looking for a Content/Community Intern who has the tenacity to create engaging content and organise community events
- Support in content creation across our social media channels, blogs, and other platforms
- Daily responsibilities include content creation, copywriting (& keyword research) and planning events
Requirements and Qualifications
- Your education level doesn't matter to us
- Interest and knowledge in board sports (longboarding, surfskating, etc)
- Excellent command of english and strong writing skills are necessary
- Basic understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube)
- Self-driven, an open mind to challenge the status quo, and accountability to be able to work and learn independently
Why work with us?
- Join the movement to spread the love of adventure
- Flexible working hours and locations - we trust you to be responsible enough!
- Funding to lead and organise your very own community event
- Access to our arsenal of longboards, surfskates and skateboards; and free classes (if you don't already know how to skate!)
How to apply
Please send in your resume, portfolio (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and contact number. We will get in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.